Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love God Most to Love you Best


Everynight before the kids go to bed we say our prayers as a family. The prayers can be anything from 'keep us safe' to praying for for a family or friend who is sick. But my favorite part is when the kids are put in bed all tucked in for the night. I begin to walk away and the battle begins. "I love you" then I chime in "I love you more" then they say "No, I love you more." This goes on for a few seconds until someone says it. "I love God Most to love you Best." Isn't that the truth? We can't really love our friends and family best until we know that our love for God is first. We love Him most so that He can help us to learn others best. If we follow Christ's example, we truly are able to love our family and friends best. So here's to you- "Love God Most to Love you Best!!"

No comments: